The Grimace Shake became famous when McDonald’s made it for Grimace’s birthday. But they don’t sell it now. No worries! You can make your own at home. Just get some simple stuff from the store and learn how to make the grimace shake.
Want a yummy shake like McDonald’s Grimace Shake? It’s so easy and fun.
Table of Contents
What is a Grimace Shake?
The internet loves the Grimace Birthday and it simply tastes like berries and is famous online. People even made TikTok videos about it.
This purple shake is like a fruity purple milkshake. You can make it at home by using blueberries, berry ice cream, milk, and some whipped cream.
Grab these easy-to-find goodies to know how to make the grimace shake :
– Get 300ml of milk
– Have some 600g of vanilla ice cream
– 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
– 4 tablespoons of strawberry jam
Don’t forget the toppings:
– Whipped cream
– Vanilla ice cream
For some extra flair (totally optional):
– Purple food coloring
– Rainbow sprinkles
Equipment You’ll Need:
– A good blender for a smooth blend
– Milkshake glasses (or tall glasses)
– Straws (paper, plastic, glass, or stainless steel)
– An ice cream scooper
– Measuring cups (any kind will do)
At the end mix it up and blend it down to enjoy your delightful creation! No need for fancy tools; just go with what you’ve got!
How to make the grimace shake with Simple Recipe?
- Let vanilla ice cream soften slightly.
- Blend milk and ice cream, blueberries, and jam until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with a whipped cream.
- Grab four vanilla ice cream scoops, add in two scoops of frozen blueberries, and add a duo of strawberry jam spoons to your blender. Just blend vanilla soft serve, frozen blueberries, strawberry jam, and a splash of milk. Blend until the fruit breaks down.
- Pour in a cup of milk and blend until a dense, purple shake appears. Let the ice cream sit for a bit to make scooping easier.
- Pour into a big glass or two smaller ones and you can use some whipped cream and sprinkles. Grab a straw and enjoy!
- For a fruity blast, mix frozen blueberries and fresh raspberries. Frozen wild blueberries or regular ones work just fine. Grab vanilla ice cream, milk, and whipped cream in a can. Boost the purple with blue spirulina, and add lively sprinkles for extra fun.
This thick, purple treat? Simple! Top it with a whipped cream, and voila! A milkshake masterpiece. Enjoy!
Tips for how to make the grimace shake easily at home
1. Frozen Berries Boost
Opt for frozen berries for a thicker, smoother milkshake.
2. Chill the Glass
Pop your glass in the freezer for 15-30 minutes; keep your shake colder, longer.
3. Ice Cream Softening
If your ice cream’s a bit frosty, let it cozy up on the counter for a few.
4. Customize Consistency
Too thick? More milk. Too thin? Extra ice cream. Blend it in.
5. Berry Burst
Craving more blueberry goodness? Toss in extra blueberries for that fruity kick.
How to make the grimace shake DIY Your Way?
Personalizing your DIY Grimace shake is a cakewalk. Here’s how to make the grimace shake DIY :
1. Choose Your Ice Cream
Shake things up with a different ice cream flavor. Vanilla variations like French or homestyle work well.
2. Top It Off
Customize your shake by changing toppings. Skip whipped cream and sprinkles for a minimalist vibe. Go all out with homemade whipped cream, maybe adding a dash more spirulina for that extra pop. And a purple shake deserves a matching purple whipped cream and maybe some purple sprinkles for fun and extra decoration!
So to know how to make the grimace shake involves blending the unique combinations of ingredients and balancing sweets with the desired taste. Enjoy the creative process of grimace shake by customizing your recipe to suit your purple personal preferences now.
Cheers to the famous and tasty purple grimace shake.