Mac Miller Quotes
Mac Miller was a great artist and rapper; we have been listening for several years. We love his passion for music, songwriting and motivational Mac Miller Quotes.
Mac’s songs mostly about life enjoyment and happiness. His music refers to motivational and inspiring hip hop Mac Miller quotes about love.
He is so humble and having incredible quotes and talent that can both inspire and motivate you.
Mac Miller passed on 7th Sep 2018, at the age of twenty-six with an uncompleted legacy. He was the most popular rapper not also in America and everyone wanted to listen to him, knew about him and his career.
Mac Miller released his 1st mixtape at the age of 14. He signed “Rostrum Records” at the age of 17 in 2010.
Miller also released his debut album “Blue Slide Park” in 2011. He had released his last and fifth album “Swimming in 2018 before his death.
I recently listed his most motivational and inspiring quotes that got from his own songs. What you think about these quotes and don’t forget to shares these valuable quotes with your family and friends.
Here you have the 50 Inspiring and Lovely Best Mac Miller Quote for all time:
1. “People change and things go wrong, but just remember, life goes on.” (Mac Miller)
2. They’re gonna try to tell you no, shatter all your dreams. But you gotta get up, and go and think of better things.” (Mac Miller)
3. “Sometimes, it’s hard to pick right from wrong. The best thing we can do is go with our heart and hope it all goes well.” (Mac Miller)
4. “I thank god for blessing me with life every day.” (Mac Miller)
5. “I think, a lot of times, people just want to be cool, and to be in love is not cool. But I think it’s the coolest. I think love is the coolest thing that there is.” (Mac Miller)
6. “My ideology was, if I just make very happy music, very happy music, then people will forget about whatever their problems are. I will forget about my problems.” (Mac Miller)
7. “Every single person in my life and every relationship I have is distant because all I do is music.” (Mac Miller)
8. “As I learn more about myself, I think people learn more about me as well. It seems to correlate that way. I learn how to represent myself more as it goes on.” (Mac Miller)
9. “Everything will be good by the weekend.” (Mac Miller)
10. “Life is just a recital, better remember all that you practice.” (Mac Miller)
11. “The day that I die on will turn me into an icon.” (Mac Miller)
12. “Never scared of death, but I ain’t ready for that day to come.” (Mac Miller)
13. “My ideology was, If I just make very happy music, very happy music, then people will forget about whatever their problems are. I will forget about my problems.” (Mac Miller)
14. “They told me never fall in love, it never works out in your favor. You’re way too young, and right now that’s just human nature.” (Mac Miller)
15. “I’ma do my thing until the day the reaper come for me. You can keep on grillin’, I’ma smile back.” (Mac Miller)
16. “When you feel sad, it’s okay. It’s not the end of the world. Everyone has those days when you doubt yourself, and when you feel like everything you do sucks, but then there’s those days when you feel like Superman. It’s just the balance of the world. I just write to feel better.” (Mac Miller)
17. “I’ve been laughed at, hated on, no one would even play my songs. Wouldn’t even listen to anything that my name was on.” (Mac Miller)
18 “It’s hard to dream when you’re deep inside of one.” (Mac Miller)
19. “If you didn’t make mistakes, you wouldn’t get far.” (Mac Miller)
20. “People change and things go wrong, but just remember, life goes on.” (Mac Miller)
21 “Life goes on, days get brighter.” (Mac Miller)
22. “No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.” (Mac Miller)
23. “Some people need to just stop thinking about everything they do and just do it.” (Mac Miller)
24. “Stand by those who stand by you.” (Mac Miller)
25. “The life you live is more important than the words you speak.” (Mac Miller)
26. “Life’s a bitch. But she’s my bitch.” (Mac Miller)
27. “The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they’ve gotten.” (Mac Miller)
28. “Enjoy the best things in your life, ’cause you ain’t gonna live it twice. They say you waste time asleep, but I’m just trying to dream.” (Mac Miller)
29. “I flood the Internet with what I think is quality content. That’s why I did things like giving out a song every 100,000 Twitter followers because I am just looking for ways to get my fans to hear all this music without over saturating things.” (Mac Miller)
30. “Don’t count the number of friends you have, but the number of friends you can count on.” (Mac Miller)
31. “We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection.” (Mac Miller)
32. “Never make yourself feel like nothing, to make someone else feel like everything.” (Mac Miller)
33. “Time goes by living without you. Hope you know, I’ve been thinking about you.” (Mac Miller)
34. “So high looking at heaven below. You know me though from coast to coast for smoking dope. Overdose with the holy ghost, but hold the phones” (Mac Miller)
35. “You know how much you love it when you get it in abundance.” (Mac Miller)
36. “Performing for 60,000 people, that’s easy. The energy’s already there. They’re already doing most of the work. All you gotta do is not forget the words – and feed them energy, too.” (Mac Miller)
37. “I’m addicted to something at all times. Like, it’s always music, but maybe sometimes it’s a pair of pants or something else. That’s just how my personality works.” (Mac Miller)
38. “There’s a lot of beauty in the world, so go hang out and go be a part of the solution rather than the problem.” (Mac Miller)
39. “It never gets boring for me because there’s so many different things to explore in the studio. The studio’s become the sanctuary that people have come in and found new things out about themselves, as weird as that sounds. But it’s true, I’m no different. I’ve made some crazy hard records, and I’ve made a jazz album.” (Mac Miller)
40. “I like tattoos. I’m gonna be covered. I’m not going to touch my face or under the chin on the neck: it’s my least favorite place.” (Mac Miller)
41. “People put their voice everywhere. All through Instagram comments. As minuscule and kind of stupid as that is, at the same time, it’s dope. People really feel like, ‘I have to say something,’ which is sometimes a little much, but like, ‘Go ahead, man. Speak away.’” (Mac Miller)
42. “I always thought I’d look corny in the type of rap video in the club with girls and all that type of stuff. I just didn’t think I could really pull that off. We always think it’s more fun and better just to go outside the box and to use our videos to show cool concepts.” (Mac Miller)
43. “When you first get sober, you feel like a superhero. You feel real emotion because you’ve been suppressing it foreve” (Mac Miller)
44. “I don’t know if I’m a feminist, but I just know that I am all for outspoken, powerful women.” (Mac Miller)
45. “I was never just a ‘fill in 16 bars on a beat’ rapper. I was making real songs from the jump.” (Mac Miller)
46. “If I stay in one mindset or place for too long, I get crazy.” (Mac Miller)
47. “I’ve always wanted to sing. I don’t think I have a great voice, but I just think that I get the emotion. It’s very authentic. Whatever emotion I’m feeling, I can sing it, and you can feel it.” (Mac Miller)
48. “I just have always felt as long as I’m 100 percent honest, then it’s just me. It’s a lot easier to sleep at night that way.” (Mac Miller)
49. “A penny for your thoughts, a dollar for your dreams.” (Mac Miller)
50. “Radio’s a scary thing for me. It’s dope to be on there.” (Mac Miller)
Which Do You Like Mac Miller Quotes From Above
Mac Miller was a beloved musician and rapper in all world. He got fame through his outstanding work and talent. His music is playing yet. I hope these motivational Mac Miller Quotes must create a positive impact on your life.